Dream Kitchen

This is basically my dream kitchen.  The marble counters and backsplash are so absolutely stunning, I can't get over it.  Then, pair that with fabulous gray cabinetry, large windows, and dark wood floors.  It's perfect.


(my kitchen may or may not have a milk glass ceiling fixture instead of the oil-rubbed bronze one in the image. but other than that, it's pretty much perfect)

Does anyone know where this image is from? I grabbed it from somewhere, didn't tag it, and now I can't remember!

...

UPDATE:  Thanks for the comments and emails, guys!  The fabulous team at Rethink Design Studio  designed this stunner of a kitchen.  And, here's one more amazing shot...


If you're interested in seeing more, visit the Rethink Design Studio blog HERE.  It's great.  I decided to bookmark their blog after about 5 seconds of reading.  :) 


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment