A Clear Glass Refrigerator Door...


Could you do it?  Get the guts to spend thousands on a refrigerator with a clear glass door, and then commit to keeping an organized fridge?  I know it's impractical, but I kind of love the idea of displaying your food in a beautiful way.  Plus, these refrigerators look so special with their interior light...












a wine refrigerator!  now, I could keep that organized. ;)



I doubt I could convince my husband to go for the clear refrigerator (and we are years away from building a new kitchen), but if I had one of these beauties, I would fill it with lovely containers like these...


all leftovers would be kept in this glass refrigerator set


milk and juice would be in these lovely glass jugs




fruit would go in this wire basket




and all the eggs would nest in this lovely ceramic egg crate.



...


0 comments:

Post a Comment