Les Touches Fabric


This is something I've never done on the blog before, but there's a first time for everything I guess.  I am placing an order for one of my all time favorite prints, "Les Touches" (seen above) and I thought I would open up the order to some of my readers!  So, if you are interested in ordering a few yards of "Les Touches" for yourself, just let me know!  I'll add you to my order! 

It's a fabulous linen/cotton blend with an ivory background and pronounced black spots.  It's one of my absolute favorites because... a) it goes with everything, b) it's graphic and modern, and feels really fresh next to more traditional fabrics, and c) it never gets old.  This fabric always looks great. 

Tommy Smythe (Sarah Richardson's number one assistant) used it on the wing chairs in his house...



And, just this week, I used it to cover a vintage footstool...



So, if you're interested in buying a few yards for yourself, send me an email at highstreetmarket@gmail.com


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment