Madeline Weinrib Atelier

I'm a huge fan of Madeline Weinrib rugs.  A total master in their industry, the rugs at Madeline Weinrib Atelier tend to set the trends that everyone else tries to copy.  Do you agree?  Whenever I'm in New York City, I try to make time to visit their fabulous showroom at ABC Carpet & Home...

a shot of the Madeline Weinrib Atelier, from a past summer visit.


I love the graphic patterns, unique color combinations, and luxurious wools that make up the collection. 

Here are my absolute favorite, go-to patterns...


















one of my favorite favorites... this rug is so playful. 
great for a hallway or a kids room.














...

I hope you're having a lovely Tuesday, dear readers! 
And, if you want a few yards of the Les Touches fabric, it's not too late to order! 
Send me an email for pricing...  highstreetmarket@gmail.com

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment