The High & The Low

In the last few weeks, I have made two purchases that have truly made me happy.  So happy, in fact, that I feel the need to spread the happiness on this blog.  Now, I realize that these are material objects, but it's true.  I have been happier since I bought them.  Please don't judge.

The high priced item: 

Kate Spade "Jossline" bag in black, purchased at Nordstrom.  Buttery black leather, gold zippers, and a cute little shape that can only be described as "fat."  I love this little guy.  Plus, the interior is striped in pink, green, and white.  Very cute.




The low priced item:


Mossimo Jeggings from Target. I gave in and jumped on the "jeggings" bandwagon (but, with a low price tag). I couldn't help myself-- they're stretch pants, people! Made with stretch denim to look like jeans! Complete with back pockets!  I think that I will be living in these throughout the fall/winter. So, I bought two pairs.

Happy Monday!

...


UPDATE:
I now own about 5 pairs: jet black, jet black, faded black, blue with yellow stitching,
and dark blue with blue stitching.  :)

 
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment