A Wallpapered Coset


So, I found another great image of "Coranata Star" wallpaper.  This time, on the ceiling of a closet.  Again, I love this wallpaper, so I flagged this image for my own inspiration file. 

And, it has taken me to the entire subject of wallpapered closets.  I personally, think that it is a fabulous detail we all can afford.  It's a great way to use leftover wallpaper rolls.  (Or, if you impulsively bought those few rolls on clearance?  And, now you aren't sure what to do with them? Why not wallpaper the closet!). 

I also love the idea of wallpapering the interior of an armoire... It sort of feels like you're opening a jewelry box.
















My friend, Jenny, used large sheets of craft paper to line the interior of her closet.  I love way it turned out-- it looks like vintage wallpaper!


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment