High Street Market in Rue Magazine!

Did you guys see the Premiere Issue of Rue Magazine today?  It's really fabulous, you must read it.  The creative minds behind the new shelter magazine (Crystal, Anne, Alaina, and Caitlin) did a great job.  Read the first issue HERE.


And, I am pleased to say that some items from my vintage shop were featured in the spread!!!  Check out Toni Hacker and Ben Harnett's apartment, and you might see these impala bookends!  They look so chic!


And, did you see the fabulous brass daschund in Victoria Smith's San Francisco bungalow?


And, in Crystal's apartment, I spotted a vintage hour glass from High Street Market...



and, my favorite snow leopard pillow!!


I'm so proud.  Thank you, Rue!  I am currently pulling my favorite images from the magazine and will post some highlights later!

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment