New Vintage!

If you're signed up for the High Street Market newsletter, you already know that I added a bunch of new stuff to the site today.  But, in case you didn't know...  here's a sneak peek at some of the new inventory.

(I love the handmade, glass Christmas tree set...  and that fabulous brass ice bucket-- perfect for champagne on New Year's Eve!)


And, if you're interested in giving a unique, vintage gift this season...  you can shop by price in my shop!  Just check out the left hand column (you'll see links for "under 30 dollars," "30 to 50 dollars," etc...).  I even put together a little vintage gift guide... 


Gifts Under $30.00:




And, Gifts Under $50.00:



And, just a reminder: I am offering free gift wrapping on all small items.
 
Plus, all purchases ship out within 24 hours.


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment