Matchbook Magazine!


The premier issue of Matchbook Magazine was released last week, have you seen it yet?  This online lifestyle magazine--"a fieldguide to a charmed life"--was created by Katie Amour (of The Neo-Traditionalist) and Jane Lilly Warren (of Lox Papers).   It's full of inspiring tidbits-- from "50 classics for your closet" to easy gourmet recipes.  The first issue of Matchbook does not disappoint!


I enjoyed seeing a glimpse into Mr. Boddington's studio...  they have the most beautiful cards and stationery.







And of course, I took note of this article: "50 Classics For Your Closet" (in terms of fashion, I need all the help I can get)...


I'll take the Burberry trench and the Louis bag, please.


So far, I only have about 5 out of the 50 recommended classics. 
Looks like I have a lot of shopping to do  ;)



And of course, I loved Miles Redd's contribution: "10 Secrets To A Charmed Life"...






Great work, Katie and Jane!


To read the premiere issue of Matchbook Magazine, click HERE.


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment