Boots


My mom is my style guru.  I'm (almost) 30, and she's (almost) 60, and I turn to her for nearly all of my fashion advice (Once, when shopping by myself, I emailed her an iphone picture of clothes in the dressing room-- "What should I buy, Mom?"  and she would text me back.  She's that good, and I'm that dependant). 



So, when she emailed me a link to these boots a few weeks ago, my heart skipped a beat.  When they arrived on my doorstep, I immediately put them on...  and I've been wearing them ever since.  In fact, I've already ordered two more pairs: one in black, and another pair in "brandy" (for next winter... a girl can't be too prepared).  They're cute, aren't they?  They're also on SALE in a major way (less than $150.00).

*Side note:  there isn't a tall boot on the planet that fits my freakishly large calves.  Really.  I've been excluded from every winter look: boots + skinny jeans, boots + pencil skirt, boots + tights & dresses.  It's so sad.  But, these boots fit me.  It's a Christmas miracle.  They're completely adjustable on one side, and they zip up on the other.  I finally feel like I fit in with the stylish girls.  I have tall boots now!!!  Look at me!


So, if you also suffer from this disorder, go get yourself a pair already. 


xoxo
Kelly


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment