Weekend


Yesterday was my birthday aaaaaaand...  now I'm 30.  It feels good to be thirty. 

Dave brought me my favorite cake (carrot cake with walnuts, raisins, and coconut-- delish!) and he even added the cheesy 3-0 candles.  I loved it so much, I made him hold it out for me so I could take a quick picture.  :)  Birthday cake for lunch is the best thing.


On Friday, there was a surprise visit from Kate Spade:

there's a yellow "Stevie" bag under that adorable wrapping paper.
(thank you, Brooke!)



On Saturday night, Dave and I went out to a fancy dinner to celebrate the milestone.  I ordered the chocolate peppermint souffle for dessert, and Dave ordered the apple fig tart...





On Sunday, I took a few hours to myself and did a little shopping at the King of Prussia Mall (a mall that rivals all others).  A quick browse through Ralph Lauren was required after I spotted this stunning leather trunk:

(with brass hardware-- love this!)



I did not leave the mall empty handed:




Happy Birthday to me.


...




0 comments:

Post a Comment