Two Ottomans & A Coffee Table

I'm working on a living room design for a local Philadelphia client, and in place of the traditional large square coffee table, I've decided to use a threesome of two ottomans and a rectangular coffee table.  I love this type of grouping for so many reasons: 1) it's much more interesting than one large table, 2) the two ottomans can provide extra seating when entertaining, and 3) it's flexible.  And, in this case, the ottomans will be sitting right in front of a fireplace.  So, they provide the perfect place to cozy up and get warm.  :)





I searched my inspiration files for some good examples of this threesome, and I think that Victoria Hagan does it best.  The ottomans are so tailored, they seem like an extension of the coffee table itself:






Are you thinking of trying this trick in your living room or family room?  Here are some other spaces that might inspire you...



















...

0 comments:

Post a Comment