Right Now, This is Happening

Pink Azalea


Jacqueline tulips
(I bought them here a couple of years ago)


Lily Of The Valley


Hosta


Soloman's Seal



and if you pan out that camera...

a Frog Prince
(This guy came with the house... and even though Dave hates it, I think it's hysterical.  I refused to let him throw it out.  Now, I keep this Frog Prince hidden in the side yard and he supervises the shade garden.)



also...

Our Nellie Stevens Holly Trees have been delivered!  We bought them from a local nursery.  Looking forward to planting them and watching them grow.


aaaaand...

We were so inspired by gorgeous brick hardscaping that Dave & I installed a brand new front walk (made from antique bricks) and we love the way it turned out.  I'll share more on this project later.



Happy Weekend!!!


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment