Peach Citrus Sangria



At my sister's baby shower, we served Peach Citrus Sangria, and it was delicious.  My mom and I wanted to offer a refreshing cocktail that was easy to make, festive, and light enough for a midday party (so, that ruled out anything with tequila or vodka).  We took Eddie Ross's Fresca-based Sangria recipe (that I made for Brooke's Baby Shower) and tweaked it a bit.  We gave it a peach flavor and made it pink!  The drink was such a huge hit that we actually ran out towards the end of the party.  I swear.  These ladies went through two huge batches, it was that yummy.




So, here's the recipe:





You can play with the proportions a bit, if you would like.  And you can also replace the original Fresca with Peach Fresca (although, we decided against it since Peach Fresca doesn't come in 2 liter bottles).  But, any way you mix it, this drink is really wonderful and perfect for sipping on the patio this summer.  Enjoy!

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment