Around Town



I dropped by a Philadelphia client's home for a little visit on Monday, and snapped a few photos...

we can't get enough of Peter Dunham's "fig leaf"
(how cute is this chair?)


her new credenza arrived (topped with 1960s brass table lamps);
and I love her vintage runner in the entry


I presented some new designs for a master bedroom...


and, a little boys room (love the twin beds)




I managed to get myself downtown this week...


new haircut (at Jason Matthew Salon on Chestnut Street, in case anyone is interested-- ask for Kathy.  It took me two long years to find her)


After that, I stopped by the Philadelphia design center...

loving this purple ombre velvet stripe;
and, I'm also digging that ruffle trim.



Yesterday, I dropped by another client of mine for a quick visit...

she has the prettiest backyard,
complete with bluestone patio (I love the pea gravel detail!)


this is the lovely view from her family room window.



Happy Friday everyone!  I have a date with my husband tonight for a competitive round of mini golf.  :)  I hope your weekend is as equally joyful.

xx
Kelly


 

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment