"Tiny" Robson News!


Over the last 5 1/2 years, Dave and I have gotten married, left Los Angeles, moved to Philadelphia, started a business, and bought an old house.  But now, we're ready to begin our BIGGEST, most intimidating project to date: a BABY!  That's right, I'm pregnant.  :)  I've been keeping the secret for months now, and I'm so thrilled to finally share our happy news with you!!!




I'm officially into my 4th month at this point.  And, I've discovered that I'm one of those annoying girls that really likes being pregnant.  In fact, I love it.  As a first time mom, I'm just amazed by the whole process.  I've started to feel little tumbles and tiny kicks (incredible!).  I dream about designing the nursery (so excited to get start that process!), and I consume fresh fruit by the truck load (oranges, bananas, kiwi, berries...  it doesn't matter.  Pretty much anything fruit-flavored gets me going these days). 



Last week, we went in for our 16 week ultrasound, and we learned this:



For someone who thought she would have 27 daughters, I was surprised.  A BOY!  But, I am so truly thrilled.  The thought of this little bouncing boy brings tears to my eyes.  I can't wait to meet him.  But, I'm trying to enjoy every pregnant moment since I know that September 14th will be here in the blink of an eye.

Over the next 5 months, we've got a TON of projects lined up.  There will be changes within our house and within our business.  I'm really looking forward to sharing some substantial updates with you guys this year (budget permitting, as always!).  So, stay tuned.


xoxo,
Kelly
 
... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment