Christmas Love (at Terrain)



I spent an hour on Saturday afternoon walking through Terrain in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania.  Now, I had been to Terrain once before to attend a fall decorating event with Eddie Ross... but back then, I was a few minutes late, it was after store hours, and it was raining, so I just ran in and ran out.  I never got to stroll, and absord it all. 

It is such a beautiful store, and it was even prettier on Saturday-- all gussied up for the Holiday Season.  People were buying Christmas trees, and there was even a firepit outside.  Complete with wool blankets for keeping warm!  I love that attention to detail.  I didn't bring my camera, but thankfully I had my phone.  I just HAD to take some pictures-- I wanted to share this beautiful store with you!  Hopefully, it puts you in the Christmas spirit like it did for me...








































...

0 comments:

Post a Comment