Current Inspiration

I'm currently obsessed with the idea of using a small-print wallpaper somewhere...  In a bedroom, a bathroom, or a tiny hallway-- I can't stop thinking about it. 









Also on my mind: I want to paint my (100% brick) house...






I'm also inspired by these green kitchen cabinets...

(and that awesome floor tile)



Love the idea of using two mirrors, side by side, instead of one large one.  We're doing this trick at a clients home and I'm really excited about it.  This image is from Thomas O'Brien.

(again, another great inspiration for small-print wallpaper-- love it.)


Spring is here and that means getting out in the yard and working on the landscape.  Love the White Flower Farm catalog and want to buy (and plant) everything on it's pages...



I planted Allium and Jacqueline Tulips last fall, and they're already starting to pop up.




...





0 comments:

Post a Comment