Happy Labor Day Weekend!


Happy Weekend, everyone!  I hope you have some wonderful plans for this 3-day weekend, enjoying the last lingering days of summer.  If you decide to grill, here are some delicious and easy grilling recipes (the grilled tuna looks divine!).  There's also a recipe for grilled pizza.  Have you guys tried this on the grill?  I've been thinking about making pizza on the grill all summer long, but I never did it!  Maybe tonight for dinner, we'll have grilled pizza.

Today, I am wrapping up orders from the sale, and then I have a new client meeting this afternoon.  On Sunday, we're off to Ohio to celebrate a friend's wedding!  I love weddings (and wedding cake!) so I am very excited.

Hope you all have a fabulous holiday weekend!  I will see you on Tuesday!

xx
Kelly


...

0 comments:

Post a Comment