Birthday Wishes

Today is my birthday.  I turned 29 today and I feel good.

Even though I have a loooong "to do" list for this weekend, I decided that everything could wait until tomorrow.  I really needed a day off, and today was the day.  Woke up early, spent a couple of hours shopping online (while laying in a warm bed).  I grabbed this coat from Nordstrom with a gift card...

can't wait to get it. 
I also bought these Celine look-a-likes for about one tenth the price(!), 
and I bought a pair of these.


Went out for breakfast with my sweet husband, took a stroll through Terrain for a little Christmas inspiration.  Spoke to loved ones on the phone.  It was a great day.  Great day.

Tonight, my husband is taking me out for an amazing meal here...  where we will completely overeat. :)


And, he bought me a pair of Bean Boots
But, they won't get here until January 6th because they are backordered. 
So after Christmas, I guess I have something to look forward to.  Yay!

Cheers, my darlings!  Thank you for reading my blog.  Here's to another great year.

xoxo

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment